The precious children of 1st and 2nd grade have come through again with adorable and hilarious quotes!
1. We were teaching a lesson on appropriate questions and when to ask them. Mr. Hooks asked the kids how to appropriately ask a neighbor for something (paper, pencil, etc.). They of course went through several scenarios (i.e. They might be a meanie and not give you it). Then one sweetie raised her hand and said, "Even if they're mean, you should still be nice, because you might break his mean heart and go back to his nice heart."
2. The second graders arrived a little late, and Mrs. Crutchfield poked her head in the room. "We tried to come fifteen minutes ago," she explained, "and the kids had to correct me. 'No, not yet.'" Then one of her kiddos piped up, "She needed more coffee."
But, of course, I also dealt with my after-school kids today. I sent three of them to the office, one of whom was sobbing so hard, you'd think I had hit her over the head with her computer chair. Quite dramatic. It was the best day I've had in after-school. :)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you crack that whip, kellie.
go all volturi on them if need be :D
Post a Comment